• Barry Kogan, Jonathan Henry and Rob Smith, partners of McGrathNicol were appointed Joint and Several Receivers and Managers (Receivers and Managers) of ASX listed Openpay 🗂️
• Qantas launched “Qantas Money Home Loan” powered by Adelaide based Tic:Toc 🏠🛫
• Sydney based Bridgit partnered 🤝 with outsource Financial . This marks the latest aggregator partnership for Bridgit and expands its total network to more than 3400 brokers. 🔗outsource Financial (outsource), alone, works with more than 1000 brokers.
• Brisbane based Alex.Bank launched their new Term Deposit product, further bolstering its growing product portfolio. 💰📈
• Sydney based Skript launched Transkript, a plug and play 👾 application used to securely request & receive open banking data.
Thanks to AWS Startups for Supporting this fintech summary.