• FinTech Australia hosted their Finnies awards 👗🎩 during the week with Simon Cant introduced in to the “Hall of Fame”🏆
• Sydney based Parpera announced 📢 it has achieved 500 subscribed business members within 3 months of their debit card 💳 launch 🎉
• Brisbane based YouPay announced their first offshore customer in KILLSTAR opening up the 🇺🇸, 🇬🇧 & European Union as new markets.
• ASX listed Zip Co provided a market update ✍️ “We acknowledge that while we are not immune to market volatility, there remains significant opportunity for Zip and Buy Now, Pay Later products in a heightened inflationary environment.”
• humm group announced 📣it has a unrestricted net cash position of $132m & an undrawn syndicated debt facility of $110 million📊
Sub11 Sunday Weekly Summary 26 June 2022
A summary of the week that was in Australian fintech