This summary is supported by Cache:
• Sydney based Hello Clever has raised $4.5m to build the next generation of payment & rewards 🎉🥳
• ASX listed Zip Co reported their FY result : TTV 🛍 : $8.7b, Customers 🛒: 11.4m, Merchants 🏪: 90,700 Group cash EBTDA 📊: ($207.0m)
• Sydney based EasyRentANZ has recently surpassed $1m in rent 🏠 payments in Sydney and is now at $1.13m ✅
• Micro investing platform Raiz Invest released their FY22 Update: Revenue 📊: $18.7 million, Global Active Customers 👾 : 652,702, Annual Recurring Revenue 🗂 : $14.7 million
• Heartland Group has entered into a non-binding MOU with Avenue Hold Limited in relation to the potential acquisition of Avenue Hold & its subsidiary Avenue Bank 🤝
• Judo Bank provided their FY result : Lending portfolio 📕: $6.1b, Pro-forma before tax 📊: $15.6m
• The 7th Annual FinTech Awards 2022 were held in Sydney 🏆 with 22 winners announced - click here for the full list.
Cache is Australia’s leading investment-as-a-service provider; allowing any company to offer investment products to their customers. Cache builds, operates and manages white-labelled investment products for its clients and currently powers 78% of micro-investing products in the market.