This summary is supported by Cache:
Sunday Weekly Summary November 13, 2022
#fintechfun Sunday Weekly Summary 👇
Supported by Cache
- Vanguard Australia launched their Superannuation product - 0.58% fees including a “Lifecycle” option to adjust growth v defensive ⚖️ assets overlayed with your age 🧩
- Melbourne based Thriday announced 📣 they are partnering 🤝with Regional Australia Bank to provide transaction accounts 📲 to business customers.
- ASX listed Xero reported their HY Result :
Operating Revenue 📊 : $658,000,512, Subscribers 📂: 3,496,000, AMRR 👀 : $1.480,912b, Free Cash Flow 💰 : $ 15,000,569
- Raiz Invest (once again) reached > $1b FUM with >670,000 active customers. ✅
- Novatti Group (ASX:NOV) was issued 🎟 a RADI for their "International Bank of Australia" 👋.
- Westpac announced 📢 that over 720,000 users interacted with their embedded “Personal Financial Management” feature 👾📲 since launch in Sep 2022.
#fintech #payments #bankingindustry #business #banking #lending #digitalbanking #startups #startupaus #ausbiz
Cache is Australia’s leading investment-as-a-service provider; allowing any company to offer investment products to their customers. Cache builds, operates and manages white-labelled investment products for its clients and currently powers 78% of micro-investing products in the market.