This summary is supported by Cache:
• ASX listed Tyro Payments rejected an unsolicited, non-binding & indicative proposal to acquire them for $1.27 per share.
• FinTech Australia ran their annual fintech festival called Intersekt in Melbourne with over 60 panel/Roundtable sessions in 2 days 💃🕺
• Micro investing platform Blossom App 📲increased targeted returns to 4% p.a. after the recent cash rate increase.
• Sydney based upcover launched their instalment program for insurance policies 🗓
• ExtrasJar launched their EOI phase for their crowd-sourced funding via Birchal. 🗂
Cache is Australia’s leading investment-as-a-service provider; allowing any company to offer investment products to their customers. Cache builds, operates and manages white-labelled investment products for its clients and currently powers 78% of micro-investing products in the market.