This summary is supported by Cache:
• Bendigo and Adelaide Bank owned Up launched a "Locked" 🔐Savers function 💡
• Karta Gift Cards launched their new platform called 'Karta Cards'. This enables every business everywhere to issue & process Gift Cards 🎁.
• ASX listed Wisr announced their FY result:Revenue 💰 : $59m, New Loans 🚗 : $611m Total Loans 🥧 : $1.2b
• Tyro Payments provided their FY Result:Transaction Volume 🛍: $34.2B, Merchants 🛒 : 63,770, Loan Originations ☕️: $99.1m , EBITDA 📊: $10.7m
• Sydney based expense management platform Cape launched 🚀 “Cape Spend “ to help empower employee spending 📂
Cache is Australia’s leading investment-as-a-service provider; allowing any company to offer investment products to their customers. Cache builds, operates and manages white-labelled investment products for its clients and currently powers 78% of micro-investing products in the market.